Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Rice Cooker


When we left Oshkosh, Wisconsin in 2002, we left these great neighbors who gave us this rice cooker.  We took it to Oxford, Ohio for two years, and I am not sure it left the packing box, then we brought to Atlanta.  We unpacked it and set it up above our cabinets, in the kitchen. Recently, I was organizing and took this wonderful unused rice cooker, that we have had a traveled with through 2 states, and finally made some rice.  We received it without instructions, and what is difficult about making rice, nothing! I have mad rice twice, it even has a steamer for vegetables.  I am thankful I didn't give it to Goodwill. 

4 comments:

C Maisy said...

We use our rice cooker quite a bit. Especially when we decide to be healthy...we cook lots of brown rice. I will have to try using it for veggies. Thanks for the tip!

Libby said...

I don't have a rice cooker, but the people I know that have them really enjoy them and put them to good use. Enjoy yours. And feel free to post some recipes. :-)

Just be happy! said...

deringGwen,
I had my e-mail page open, then I clicked on the button "print screen" (prt sc) - th button is on the top right side of the keyboard, after I clicked, I opened Paint (the little program that is located under acessories) and hit Ctrl+V (paste) and saved it.
Rhat's it!
:o)

Kimberly said...

I use my rice cooker at least twice a week! I've awarded you the "One Lovely Blog" Award! Stop by my blog and grab the button!
Kim