Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hats, Hats and Hats

I am finally back, I didn't go anywhere I just couldn't fit the computer into my schedule. I was making hats from Mr. Funky's and I sold a couple of hats and have been making many hats lately, with the weather starting to cool here. Now if I can get some of these in my etsy store, as always wip.
Simply Soft Paints, very soft, different from Simply Soft
Caron Spa Yarn, the scarf is a free pattern from Bernat Alpaca yarn. I made this hat in Imagine from Lion Brand and sold it at the Farmer's Market.
Mother and Daughter hats, I used some yarn I bought eons ago.
Moonlight Mohair


4 comments:

Kar said...

Beautiful colors you used for the hats.

I was wondering what you were up to. :) Glad to hear from you.

xxxx

Doris Sturm said...

Hello :-)

Nice to see you again...you've been busy! Pretty hats. I've been making hats too. It's the time of year for staying warm. I hope you're having a great weekend.

Doris

Just be happy! said...

I missed you, so glad to have you back!
Neat hats, Gwen, I hope you sell tons of them!!

Libby said...

Love the hats and the colors! Less computer time = more crafting time. Welcome back tho' cause we missed you. :-)