Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Felted Flower Bouquet



Well I forgot to take a pictures of our students project before I took it to school and this is the picture I received from the winner. Each student picked a flower, and put it in a bag with dish soap to start felting, I took them home felted them and brought them back to school. Then everyone picked out a button, and a thread color and sewed the button and the other embellishments, and intro to embroidery for 3 year olds. This went for $120.00 and the picnic basket went for $75.00.

6 comments:

Kar said...

Congrats on the great bid you guys got for the picture. Awesome! The flowers are so cute. You did an awesome job.

xxxx

Doris Sturm said...

That's wonderful! Congratulations! sound like the auction was a success!

Have a great day and keep warm :-)
Doris

Umme Yusuf said...

Both the picnic basket and the picture are awesome. Congratulations on a successful auction!

Glo said...

I love the picture and that is awesome what you got for the pic an basket.

Ruth said...

I love it. Glad to hear that you received great bids.

Ruth

Buy Term Papers said...

In this era of web 2.0, we easily get nice & updated information for research purposes... I'd definitely appreciate the work of the said blog owner... Thanks!
................................

write term papers-Term Paper Samples