Saturday, June 5, 2010

Crochet Hair Clip Accessories

This is a sampling of all the different, flowers and hair clips I create. I make small, medium, and large snap clips, and french clips, as well as alligator clips. The flowers are available in a range of sizes too. I also make butterflies, ladybugs, and lacy circles. These accessories are all interchangeable. They can be added to any of the clips I make as well as headbands, bobby pins, or any kind of clip.
I enjoy watching my daughter pick out a flower and slip it on a headband. She is 3 and at 2 years old she could slide the flowers onto her headbands and clips.

Add a safety pin and you have a brooch, or slip through a piece of ribbon, or chain for a necklace. If you have a small dog or cat, add a flower to their collar.
I am listing more flowers today in my shop. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

These flower accessories are so lovely - and how fun trying them out on your daughter and watching her pick out the ones she likes best.

Happy crocheting :-)

Umme Yusuf said...

These hair accessories are so very pretty.

Whimsical Creations said...

How pretty!!

lisette said...

Sooooo lovely!!

Doyle Cade said...

Your blogs and accumulation attracts me to arrive rearward again n again.
Moroccan oil