Saturday, July 10, 2010

Button Band

Last summer,  I met a woman, she makes yummy jams, and she enjoyed my flowers.  She didn't want them for her hair, she wanted to wear them as a bracelet.   So I thought about it, and made this....

  



a button band, I created it after seeing a similar bracelet on Ravelry.  I made one for myself and I enjoy wearing it, very sleek and stylish.  The width is perfect for adding on of my flower accessories.  I can add a flower and wear a corsage whenever.   I bought all these plastic rings for some reason, sometimes I use them to make earrings, and now I can use them to make button bands as well.

Here are a few more from my shop....

 


  
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Doris Sturm said...

Very cute, I'm sure she'll enjoy it :-)

Just be happy! said...

I loooove it, Gwen!

Libby said...

This is very cool! I really like this!!!

Umme Yusuf said...

ooh, they look so nice with flowers.

Tam said...

These are just adorable. I love the flower bracelet.

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a great idea! These are so unique!

All So Cute said...

ohh love them :)