I love yarn swaps! Enjoy!
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Today we went Strawberry picking. We went to the same farm as last year, but this time we did not pick as many as last year. They are so so delicious. We will have to try to go for raspberries, the trick is you have to get there right a 9:00 by 10:30 you may be too late.
Tonight for dinner I made spinach salad, with a bit of red onion, sunflower seeds, olive oil with with cilantro herb blend, and some of our fresh picked strawberries.
The main course was stuffed shells, I added white cheddar instead of mozzarella, and diced up some deli chicken and added it to the cheesy mix. Yum, yum.
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010
And...here we go!
1. __Orla never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to _crocheting________.
3. __Talking Heads_ is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have __bacon and sour cream_ in it!
5. Wisconsin Cheese Curds__ was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was _the Yolanda became an angel, you will be missed__.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crocheting_, tomorrow my plans include __enjoying my clean house___ and Sunday, I want to be with my family_!
Thursday, May 20, 2010
I started putting some of my clips together to make sets. The medium clips sets have 3 different clips with 2 interchangeable flowers, and a set of ponytail holders.
The small clips sets have 2 pairs of clips with a set of flowers and small ponytail holders. The small ponytail holders are perfect for little ponytails or braids.
They make a perfect birthday gift or anytime surprise. These sets are available in my shop, along with a few others, and I can custom create sets as well. Enjoy!
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
This is the swap yarn I received from CT, along with some chamomile tea and 2 beautiful postcards from her town.
This is what I have started, it is going to be a pullover, I am looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
I have also added beads to the magenta thread, and have started something with that too.
My assistant and joy.
Friday, May 14, 2010
I created some beaded earrings with 6 loops, and then
Then, Kevin said they looked like sugar crystals, hence the name, Sugar Stars.
See more pictures in my shop. Happy Friday!
Monday, May 10, 2010
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Friday, May 7, 2010
And...here we go!
1. Salsa and guacamole.
2. Chips and you've even got cheese dip.
3. By the time I get home, I am ready for a glass of wine.
4. Samples is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.
5. And I was dreaming of being at the beach.
6. Crochet...is there anything else better?!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to crocheting, tomorrow my plans include Crocheting and Sunday, I want to be with my family!
Happy Mother's Day!
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Earrings I just listed in my shop.
I am supposed to be cleaning but instead I was paging through some treasuries on Etsy, and I came up with a name for these earrings. I made a pair for myself and I wear almost everyday, they are super light and go with anything. I have two more colors to list. Enjoy!