As I was looking for pattern on Ravelry, I first found a Berroco pattern for this, and thank goodness I found Amy Thornton's pattern. Thank you so much Amy! I have made 3. On the first 2 I would get to the end and somewhere along the way I did not assemble something right and I would take it all apart and assemble from start to finish without trouble.
With my 3rd one I could assemble it as I went along, the difficult part is stuffing it, and with the 12th point I slip stitched 2 sides from the outside and it looks fine. They are fairly quick to make, took apart a cowl and a shawl I made with sock yarn just so I could make more. I also bought some clearance sock yarn, so I can make lots of them. If you try one leave all your tails long for stitching your seams tight when it is finished. Enjoy!