Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Another Work in Progress

As Winter is technically over and Spring has sprung,  I am working on this 
Houndstooth Cowl, by Moon Eldridge Interweave Crochet Winter 2016  

Our Spring is filled with chilly days making this coat a perfect, stylish must have.

To make this coat I did have to buy new yarn though I would have loved to spend the money on the yarn used in the pattern,  my frugal mind won over choosing a yarn with a biggest bang for buck. I am using LionBrand Pound of Love in grey and navy. Last night I finished the back...
This pattern is made in 8 pieces then stitched together.  One piece done, seven more to go... starting the pocket linings today....
Enjoy!


1 comment:

Xiang Nan said...




In both men and women, I think Hermes handbags and the Rolex Watches are used more interchangeably than watches for men and women.It is particularly common to see women wearing men's Luxury Breitling Watches. Me, for example, I wear Original Omega Watches Must 21 of my boyfriend with the black rubber strap.There are many legitimate 1:1 IWC online retailers that sell new certified watches.?At their lower prices, Cartier watches become watches at discounted prices and that's a good thing! Rolex Submariner Watche have splendid styles and designs giving the product a unique style.